For those of you Interested in Starting a club please Open the Paragraph Below. The Process is fairly simple and we always encourage the grown of our number of clubs.
You must also provide:
- Names and respective offices of those persons who have been elected to serve as officers (minimum of President, VP, Secretary, and Treasurer).
- A general statement of the activities which are to be undertaken.
- A general statement of the purposes of the club (and within three months after recognition as a club, provide club rules).
- A proposed budget including the dues structure and a general description of the method of how the clubÕs activities are to be financed.
- You may make a presentation of the above referenced material to the Board of Directors during a scheduled meeting. The Board will vote to recognize your club as an Aerospace club. You will be given a start-up fee of $150.00
Your club will be assigned a Director who will be your voice in the AEA. Any officer or your director can inform you of your obligations as an AEA club. When you are ready, please contact an AEA officer and they will try to add your presentation to the agenda of the next monthly meeting.